Tuesday 19 April 2011

Blog challenge day 17

Today's challenge:
Post something homemade.

Luckily for you, I am hooooome where I have my homemade stuff. What I could just spot with my eye was this.

Yes, it's a sexy ass ceramic mug, OH YEEAH! When it's from I'm not sure, it might be 7 or 8 years old, but it's nok like it has a date on it like paintings or anything.

I'm waiting to be picked up by my roomie, she's just got her license, her mom is outta town so she has the car, and I suceeded in breaking my lamp so we're going to get a new one.
Yesterday Thea was here and she went home. She had spend the night from Sunday to Monday. It was really nice, different than when we were younger some years ago, but I mean, what do you expect after three years? And it was still nice, different in the good way.

I don't really have much to say soo.. Uhmm here's a pictue of my cat, it's taken at this moment, she lying here next to me sleeping, sooo cuuute! I don't know why because she hates to be in my room when I'm here. (Yes she hates me, so what? xD)

In this holiday I think I'll work on my Rebane Legacy sims 3 blog, I last updated it in December :s
I'm gonna run, btw, did you like my "juegos de vestir" post? I have much more xD

- Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment