Hello you lovely people! I realized that it is time for another empties post! The collection of empty products build up faster than you notice really and I will try to post shorter empties but more often in the future.
3) Blackhead clearing scrub from Wallgreens' generic brand. I'm telling you right here, right now. It has been a struggle for me to use this up! It's really no good. A slippery base and some few rough beads just ain't cutting it! I ended up using it in the morning where you don't really have alot to clean off.
4) Christmas Surprises handcream from Oriflame. To be honest, I don't see what this has to do with Christmas. It's a berry scented thin handcream that wasn't really doing it for me and felt more appropriate for Spring than Christmas time.
5) Cherry Tree and Sweet Almond 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, again from Oriflame. First of all, disapponted about the scent, not at all as almondy and floral as I would have liked - plain. Second, shampoo and conditioner at the same time my arse! I actually found that this shampoo was quite drying to my hair. And lastly third, this didn't lather up nicely and creamy. It took alot of product for one use and felt rough on the hair. 6) Head and Shoulders Damage rescue care & repair conditioner. Lord in the heavens this smells wonderful! And for my normal to dry hair it was a very nice fulfilling conditioner, also it was good with my dandruff ridden hair.
7) Sad sad relationship I have with my Elvital products. I don't buy Elvital hair-care anymore even though this conditioner (and shampoo) used to be my favortie, but it upsets my dandruff so much! I got this from my friend who gave it to me because it gave her dandruff, my mom has also mentioned that Elivtal hair-care gives her dandruff. However, if someone hand some Elivtal over to me I will use it up, but not purcahse.
12) L'Oreal Voluminous Original mascara. Really liked this. Usually I prefer rubber brushes but I felt like the brush here was big enough to be volumizing but small enough as not to be obnoxious (is that you spell it, I don't think so...) and getting the lashes nice and coated.
Samples galore! I know this is crazy, I should have fewer samples in each post! Anyway, these aren't numbered so I'll write about them left to right. Uniq One Cleansing Balm - didn't like. First of all, it's doesn't lather up because it's sulfate free. I'm sure that works for some but not for me and it meant that I actually used the whole sample at once. It made my hair oily (immidiately out of the shower) and heavy. I'm certain that I used this wrong, but I'm not going to try again! Mádara tinted moisturizer in rose beige. I kind of liked this and kind of didn't. I like it because I thought it had a BB cream thickness to it and it left a nice finish. However I didn't like it because it smells a bit odd, it has tiny tiny sparkles in it and it's kind... Sticky?.. Besides I didn't get it in my colour :( Murad anti-aging moisturizer with SPF. This was OK, I used it at a time where my skin was really in need of hydration and this simply didn't help. It was too thin.