Wednesday 11 August 2010

Soooo. I kind of upset my friend because we were talking about high school and college and so on. And he is going to re-do 8th grade which means, well exactly what it means. And I said to him "Isn't that going to mean that you'll have just another year of not really doing anything?"
and of course he replied "thanks for shit". That's just the situations where I think. "No dude, shit srsly." I know that what I said was cruel but it's the truth. The fact is that I know this boy VERY well and I'm worried. I'm worried because he sometimes get really depressed about not moving forward in his life, but it's only sometimes he sees this. So other times, he just takes a step back, like this thing. Is he afraid? I don't know. But if he is, damn! I sure understand how he feels. I have been, and I still am so INCREDIBLY scared because I know what happens when you move on in your life. Everything falls apart, the daily routine. And sometimes that's a good thing.

So what do you think? Was my comment over the line? Should I have stayed silent?

xo Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment