Thursday 12 August 2010

Books: Freelance book-reviewer

Hiaa guys. I'm a member of a danish book club/group forum thing and on this website I've been reviewing books. Now this website is hosted by Odense library in Denmark and the website is very successful, get also get alot of books send over that the authors want reviewed. Sooooo, I was asked to review some of these books which is really cool because it's what I've dreamt about!

So it's unpaid but I really don't care because I've been reviewing books already just for fun. The exciting thing about this "gig" is that some of the books haven't been published yet and you get to keep the books. I don't know what I'll do with the books afterwards, I hardly have room for them :s anyway, this first book I'm going to read and review like that has just been released, TODAY and I checked the web I couldn't find any other reviews of it. (So far) I doubt that my review will be THE first, but it's most likely that it'll be ONE of the first.

Since the books that are being send in is non-published or almost just published they are way expensive to buy, and I'll get them for free ;D
How cool is that? I'm really excited and this book I'll be reviewing next sounds REALLY good!

Btw I reviewed the book "The curious incident of the dog in the night-time" but I did it in danish, BUT I will translate it to english and post it her on my blooooooog. So, look out for that.

xo Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment