Tuesday 17 August 2010

Food, oh no!

Do you have any idea of how TERRIFYING eating can be? Well I'm back at boarding school, and here we eat together in a big dining hall so I'll have to eat with alot of other people.

Last year my friend she'd be really good at getting food on her cheeks and personally, I think she eats really disgusting and I really get all.. ICK from it, and the thing is. She doesen't notice when she has something on her cheeks which is soooooooo gross :s so now I try not to sit next to her or across her when we eat, because ICK!

There's alot of new people around the table this year and one of them is this guy called Nicklas. He's really awesome and I really wanna be friends with him. BUT! (back to the eating) I don't want him to see that I eat! And I feel like I should only eat salad, AND ALOT of salad. Do you know that? Isn't that crazy? But this is not the first time I'm doing this. Last year there was this guy called Nico (spanish and GORGEOUS!) and I would always hide behind my bangs so that eat my hair because I didn't want him to see me eat >.<''


I got the first book that is you know, a REVIEW book and I read it on the day I got it because it was very tiny and I had NOTHING else to do. I reviewed too and I've already signed up for the next one I'll be reviewing and it'll be sent over tomorrow. Yeeah. Atm I'm reading Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr, can't say what I think I only read one chapter ;D I got alot of positive respone on my review of "The curious case of the dog in the night-time" by Mark Haddon, so I'll translate that and smack up here, on this blooooooooooog so that you guys can read it, if ya wanna (^^,)
I think I should do like "picture of the day" just to spice the blog up so it won't be like all.. Text :s
But. I don't have a picture for today >.<'' it's raining .__.''

xo Elk
Fyi I'll post a post (xD) with pictures of my new room before, after and during the unpacking of boxes. LOVE YA'LL!

No comments:

Post a Comment