Saturday 28 August 2010

It's a random one



Hia. So at 15:00 I'll be off to a field trip with the rest of people who lives at this criiiiiiiiiib at boarding school. I don't know what it is with boarding school but maybe I've just been too... Too much doing something else than posting here on tha bloog.Yesterday at school there was a party, but me and some other friends ditched the party and had a movie night instead, and I did my roomie and my other friends nails :P I also did my own. I guess that'll be the picture of the day. (Picture to the right) Actually I also did some other nails that I thought were really cool! (Pictures belooooow)

Will definently buy more rhinestones, this is really cool and they stuck really well!
(The pictures kinda failed but you get the idea)

Atm I'm lisiting to "Lemon Tree" by Fool's Garden, the song is good but that is really not why I listen to it. No, it's because at the amusement park where I work we have our own songs based on the characters of the amusements etc. Well these songs they're just new lyrics on some melody and one of those melodies used is "Lemon Tree". My english teacher also introduced us (the class) to these two songs, "Bad bad Leroy Brown" by Jim Croce and "Island of souls" by Sting, they're really good!

All right, I'll be going. I have laundry to hang up and I roomie to bother :b juuuuuust kidding. (^^,)
xo Elk



No comments:

Post a Comment