Saturday 24 December 2011

30 random facts about me

1#
I never drink all of my tea, I hate can’t get myself to drink the sediment.

2#
I do not like Coca Cola.

3#
My favourite author is a Danish author called Bent Haller.

4#
I almost never go to the movies.

5#
In my opinion when the humidity is high it’s the worst weather.

6#
I live at a boarding school.

7#
I like all kinds of music (almost) but prefer hip hop and rap.

8#
I love photographing.

9#
I have two elder siblings who are 50/50 Danes and Greenlandic.

10#
I think I placed the little square thing on the wrong side of the number...

#11
I’m very choosy about my outdoor wear.

#12
I don’t like shopping for clothes.

#13
I like participating in contest where I can randomly win stuff but I hate competing.

#14
I get jealous really easily.

#15
The man who owns the shop in my local area’s name is Ufuk. I find that hysterical.

#16
I think Mean Girls 2 and Imagine you and Me probably will be the most crappy movies I’ve ever seen.

#17
The size of Dolly Parton’s chestickles surprise me every time.

#18
If an American recipe tells me to put X number of cups of something in something else, I’ll literally just take a cup. I don’t bother to change the measurements to European scale.

#19
I’m a sissy.

#20
Fall is my favourite season, but I’m always more excited about winter.

#21
I’m really nearsighted and wear glasses.. (And very dissatisfied about this since my eyes has always been my best feature)

#22
My natural hair colour is ash-blonde.

#23
I always have problems finding out what to give my dad for his birthday and Christmas.

#24
I spend my money too quickly.

#25
I like cooking.

#26
I’m very childish.

#27
Nothing stresses me out except myself.

#28
My favourite colour is green.

#29
My favourite scents is the smell of fresh apples.

#29
I suffer from RLS (restless legs syndrome).

#30
I despise the song “All I want for Christmas is you” by Mariah Carey.

- Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment