Sunday 28 October 2012

Goodiebox: August 2012 - Hair

Hey wait, Goodiebox AUGUST!? Yes... Why?
1) Received this in the first days of September.
2) It has been standing out for ages, I don't know why I haven't gotten around to it earlier? ;)



So the theme of the months was hair! Aligning up perfectly with my Project Hair ;)


 Silica, for hair, skin and nails. The first couple of days I took this supplement I felt a huge difference in how much my hair was shedding, but after a while I feel like the effect kind of took off. I don't know if it did or if I was deceiving myself?

50 ml of Absolute Beautifying Potion Oil from Davines, and may I say that this is a completely divine oil! It makes you hair so smooth and delicious! To the the right we have 100 ml Conditioning Whipped Creme called Milk Shake - I don't really get the name but the product is amazing! It smells like vanilla-sugar whipped creme goodness and kind of looks like canned whipped-creme, so cool!


Light'N shine lip glaze from GOSH in the colour 101. It's one of those super cool glosses with mirror and lights in it - coooool. I really like dark red lipglosses so I was very happy to receive this! This is a full-size product.

Some smaller samples, John Frieda frizz-ease Curl Around shampoo and conditioner sample, a frizz-ease hair serum, L´Oréal Smooth Ultime Taming Creme and a small Cacharel Catch me if you can perfume sample.

I promise that I'll make a post RIGHT AWAY when I receive my next Goodiebox, however I don't know when that will be because the danish Goodiebox service isn't working well - at all.
BY THE WAY! I have a gigantic announcement! Yesterday at 15.47pm I was blessed to get my first little (and likely to be my only) niece! I'm going to see her in 3 hours for the first time with my daddy whose now a grand-daddy! Her name is Mille (English equivalent is Milly) and she's a quarter Greenlandic since my brother is half and her mother is all Danish. Very very exciting! I'll also be posting a little haul of the gifts I'll be buying for Mille this upcoming week. Have a great day everyone, ciao!

 - Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment