Hi guys! Are you ready for a beauti-fall makeup look? This is my idea of a nice and beautiful everyday cool fall, but still warm, look.
2. Apply a taupe/grey colour all over your lid except for the inner corner.
3. Apply a beige/skin colour shadown in the inner corner.
4. Bring a cranberry/dark red in your crease. If you're going out or just want more smokeyness, you can add a darker brown to the crease.
5. Sweet some of the taupe and beige beneath your lower lashline to tie the look together.
(7. Fill in your eyebrows and add highligter to your browbone and inner corner if you like.)
For the cheeks I used some toned down pink, nothing big or fancy. And for the lips I used a dusty rosa colour and added some gloss for the goodness of it.
I hope you like this look, I know I'll definitely be wearing this alot for the fall and winter.
P.S. do you like it better when I explain what I did instead of just showing a picture of my makeup?