Saturday 4 August 2012

Nails: Nail-polishes I love for the summer!

Hey you sexy beast!
Lately I've preferred to keep my nail one colour all over my nail, and these are my favorites.

My top favorite ones have been these lovely coral polishes from ELF, I've had all nails except for the ringfinger one of the colours and then the second polish as an accent. I also added in my all-time favorite pink.
(Left to right) Fire Coral and Mango Madness from ELF, Dutch Tulips from OPI.
When I haven't been wearing these adorable reds I've turned to fresh bright colours like these, or toned down completely with a nice sandy/nude colour that reminds me of the sand on a beach.

(Left to right) No name from La Femme, No name from Divina, Sun from Oriflame and DJ Diva from Oriflame.
Whenever I wear that lush apple green I never fail to get compliments on my nails. It's simply a colour that makes everyone cheerie. Also this yellow colour is my idea of the perfect yellow. It has tiny white glitter in it which just gives it a wonderful shine.

What are your favorite summer polishes?

 - Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment