Wednesday 19 October 2011

Music: October faves

Hia guys, ready for another one? Here are my October and fall favorites.

1.)
Daft Punk - Around the world, love all their work!

2.)
The Bloodhound Gang - Foxtrot unicorn charlie kilo

3.)
Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves like Jagger

4.)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

5.)
Fallulah - Bridges, Fallulah is a danish singer but she sings in english and is very talented! I strongly encourage you to listen to some of her music, I can recommend (all her music, but especially) Give us a little love and I lay my head.

6.)
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood, if you don't know Gorillaz you're life isn't complete - GO LISTEN!

7.)
Nephew - 007 is also gonna die, another danish (and awesome) band.

8.)
Something that might be a little different, here's the Stoic theme from the movie Shawshank Redemption <3

9.)
More coundtrack, Bitter Sweet from Cruel Intentions.

10.)
Had to throw Every you every me in there, another one from Cruel Intentions.

What are your favorites?

- Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment