Monday 18 March 2013

Goodiebox: February '13

Hey guys. So I recieved my Goodiebox just a couple of days before February was over, it's really too bad that the send it out so late in the month. (Oh yeah and me posting this so late, I have no excuse for) Anyways, here's what I got:

So this is what the box looked like when it was just opened. The theme of this box was Celebration because it's exactly one year ago since the Goodiebox launched in Denmark. Unfortunately both my friend and I were disappointed by this box and neither of us think that it's very celebratory.


 Here we have a perfume sample of the Helena Christensen Dreams perfume. Somehow I never imagined this perfume would smell good, but it absolutely does! It's a wonderful girly mix of a powdery and floral scent. Powder scents are my favorite and I love this. Next is the Flowerbomb showergel by Viktor and Rolf. I'm going to tell you right here right now: when I was young, child young, I loved to spritz one spritz of all my mother's perfumes on my body all at once. The result was a horrible perfume-sickening stench which was best followed by a shower. This showergel smells exactly like all those perfumes mixed together, just as strongly and horribly as back then. I'm certainly curious to try this and even see if I feel clean afterwards. I also have happened to realize that this is the body wash of the new perfume which is out and everybody is raving about.Lastly is a Plaisir Body Lotion and this too smells really strongly of perfume, but in a nicer way - it's weird..
 Part of why my friend and I were so disappointed in this Goodiebox was the full-size cotton rounds that came with it.. - Yippie... To the cotton rounds' left are little samples of Eucering Dermo Purifyer Cleanser and Hydrating Care.

Now this is where I got the most excited, a INK eye intensifier by Dennis Knudsen. Dennis Knudsen is a fancy-pansy makeup person-somethingalongthoselines in Denmark whose brand of makeup is very expensive, needles to say that's why I got excited. I got the colour 10 Purple and I haven't formed my opinion on it yet.
That's it for this month, now enjoy spring and love one another!

 - Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment