Monday 4 March 2013

Favorites: February

Hey guys. I always have a hard time picking out favorites because I always forget at what time I loved which product in particular. However I think I managed to figure it out this month so before March ends lets get the February favorites out :)

 I'm absolutely nuts about the Burt's Bees lipbalm with acai berries, I've used it forever and it this is my absolute favorite lipbalm. This month I got terribly tired of my Orange Fruits bodywash so I thought I'd use some of this Clean on Me bodywash from Soap and Glory, I've also been loving this Garnier Respons conditioner. It is my absolute favorite conditioner, it smells wonderful and the smell lingers. Ever since I got back from London where I bought this clear mascara and it has completely changed the life of my eyebrows. Lastly I'm nuts about this nudey/berry/pinky/gold mineral lipgloss from ELF in the colour Sorority Girl. Easy to wear and elegant, besides I love lipglosses with a gold sheen.

 Earlier this month my roots had gone so bad I had to dye it at home, it made my hair dry and I enjoy using this hair oil Absolute Beautifying Potion from Davines. It's smell is different from any other hair products I own, it's kind of a savory scent instead of sweet. On the right of the picture is a glittery black eyeliner from Oriflame, the name has unfortunately rubbed off. It's a dual ended eyeliner but I only use this side. The black is not terribly pigmented or creamy but I like it for and everyday look on my upper and lower lash line, does not work on the waterline.

Last but not least, my favorite cheek combo. I tried really hard to use berry blushes most of the winter but something just can't keep me away from the Wet n Wild Color icon blusher in Heather Silk. It is the perfect sweet pink! I've been using it with the ELF complexion brush, this is all time my favorite face brush. I use it for blush, bronzer, highlighter and powder. It's just a good overall tool and I don't feel like I need any other face brushes than this, I don't own any other than this either ;)

I hope you enjoyed this post, have a greeeeeat day :)

 - Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment