Thursday 11 August 2011

Music: My summer faves

Hiaa guys. As I wrote in an earlier post I really wanted to do as list of my favorite tracks for this summer. Being so stupid as I am I didn’t know how to feature a video in my blog. (Apparantly the ’embed’ button is very hard to find.) BUT! Now I have and we’re in August, the end of summer at least for where I am on the globe. September is the official first month of autumm. So here’s my list:


Even though I’m not too crazy about Rihanna as a person/artist/whatever, I do like some of her music and I love this one. It’s been on replay alot!


Rihanna’s S&M has also made it alot to my summer playlist. J


Katy Perry’s Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.).


Katy Perry’s E.T. I have listened to the version without Kanye West but I just like this better. I think it’s because this was the one I heard first.


Super-crazy Ke$ha’s We R Who We R plus thumbs up for super insaaane (not as crazy as Lady G) make up and outfits, really like the super sexy mirror bodystocking look!


The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars, looove that I’m not the only person who feels like this sometimes, now we have an entire tribute song! <3


Judas by Lady Gaga. I actually haven’t really been listening to her new music although I’m a true fan, she rocks! So I have something to look forward to.


Of course her Born This Was also had to be thrown in here!


Probably the track I’ve been listening to most this summer. Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO, I like the frase ”everybody just wanna have a good time”, ’cause we all do!

So of course there’s a load of other fantastic tracks out there right now, and other tracks I’ve been listening too but I didn’t wanna make it too long. Even though it’s still kinda long ;)

xoxo Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment