Friday 22 July 2011

Yet another beauty tag!



14 questions, GO!

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

All of my palettes and eyeshadows. Simply because I feel like if you wear eyeshadow without mascara or eyeliner it looks like it's not done. Like a painting without a frame so I just think it looks better if you wear eyeliner and mascara without eyeshadow.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never cut it again. Normally womens hair only gets about 70cm long naturally, and if the length is annoying you can just put it up.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral. I'm afraid that I'm just not alot into the whole pink thing, I happen to think that it can easily look like too much.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup, I hate shopping for clothes. I only do it out of necessity.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. I have a red eyeliner and a darker redish/brown that I actually use as lip colour. The best red lip I've ever had!

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora, wider range of brands and wider range of prices.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Eyeshadow colour since I normally forget to apply lipcolour or wipe it of because I feel like it has worn off.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
To be honest I wear the same clothes all year around, and what I wear is sort of a autumm type clothes so. Either way, it doesn't matter ;)

9.) Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
BRIIIGHT! Bright bright nails!

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favorite lip product. My eyes is the best thing about my entire body, I love them and want to decorate them as nicely as I can!

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun. I think a ponytail looks so plain and a messy bun is just.. More relaxed, more boho.. I dunno, I just like it better.

12.) Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss. As mentioned earlier, I don't really use lipecolours on a regular basis.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
If you by "sharpie them in" mean draw them on, that's what I'll pick. I simply can't imagine a face with eyebrows to express yourself with.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
A question I almost can't bear to answer! But I think I'll let the nailpolish go.

More posts will come!! It's just because I'm without camera at the moment so I can't really haul.
xoxo Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment