Saturday 23 July 2011

Nails: My current nail obsession

Hia guys! I work as a cashier so I get to see people's nails alot. About a year ago I saw this girl who had a french manicure in lilac glitter, I thought it was sooo tacky but also I thought it was really interesting. Just a little while ago I was at work again I saw a woman who had her nails in a teal glittery french manicure. But since I don't have a lilac glitter polish or a teal glitter polish so I just used what I had.



I couldn't decide whether I wanted to make it with gold or red, so I did both. The gold isn't that obvious, the red has more contrast but I really like both.

Here are some pictures I found on google.





I really like these pictures and I'm so inspired. Besides this being super pretty it's really easy too. Normally I do my french manicure in free hand, but this time I decided to use tape, just regular scoth tape. You can also use those stickers if you don't like using scoth tape. But I do reccomend trying to practice as much as you can because I really find that free hand works best :)

- Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment