Monday 18 October 2010

Would you rather beauty tag

Hiaaa all, soo a tag. A beauty tag! Here we go:
Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
I'd rather walk around all day with my skrit tucked in. That actually happened to me once, and I always always ALWAYS wear pantyhose, so it's not too bad (:

Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
Uhmm. Probably that my lashes have gone unglued, it's no so embarassing as the lipstick. Besides, fake lashes go unglued ALL the time!

Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
The blush. I would diiiiiiiie without wearing mascara!

Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?
I love making a frosty look with white eyeliner, only a bit of mascara, frosty eyeshadow, cool neutral lips and a warm pink blush. <3

Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
Wear the light foundation! Definently :D I'm so light already, looking a bit lighter wouldn't really matter to me (:

Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?
Look awful and run into him. It would be okay because then I could hate more on him if I looked like crap >.<''

Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
Perfect hair every day :D

Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?
I'm not sure how musk smells, so I'd go for lasagna.

Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year?
My phone. Except calender and alarmclock, my phone really doesn't matter that much to me.

Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all?
Uhmm. Tough one. I look scary as hell without makeup, but my teeth already look awful so I wouldn't wanna make it worse! I'm gonna go with no makeup!

Alrightyyy. Please post a comment or you know.. Something if you want to :D I tag yoou!
- xo Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment