Thursday 12 April 2012

Haul: Easter holiday 2012

Hi guys, I've just been home for easter for 10 days, and of course that means a haul even though I wasn't supposed to be shopping. Bad bad me, shame on me!

As you might or might not know, last summer I bought sunscreen and aftersun from Piz Buin. The brand is a bit pricey in my opinion but the quality and luxury makes up for that. So I decided to buy a special one for the face while it was on sale.

To the left some mouthwash from Jordan with extra fluoride because I get ALOT of cavities and my dentist is all like FLUORIDE FLUORIDE FLUORIDE. And to the right some henna hair-dye. After using all those chemicals I thought I'd try to use this natural henna.

My aunt was kind enough to buy me a little kit (it also contained fake lashes but I simply can't work those). The eyeshadow triplet is really really nice! I really do like it and the eyeliner is kind of a black brown kohl which is also really nice and glides on smoothly.

They had the most awesome perfume sale! Waaaah, so I got a 100ml nice light clean flowery smelling perfume, the one to the left and a small other one to the right. Unfortunately I accidentally grabbed the wrong perfume box when I left so I bought THE WRONG PERFUME. And it reeks! I don't like it! So I'm trying to find someone who likes it and then give it to them ;)
(Papillon D'amour from Linn Young to the left and Birds Poetry from Sense of Eden to the right)

And the, to the dollar store! Lots of different nail polishes and some glue for fake nails.

- Hope you had a good easter, lots of love from Elk.

No comments:

Post a Comment