Saturday 14 May 2011

This or that tag

I tag YOU! :D Please post a link if you've done this tag anywhere online in the comments or just do it in the comments! ;)

Makeup
Blush or bronzer? Blush.
Lip gloss or lipstick? Lipgloss.
Eye liner or mascara? MASCARA! I'm a mascara ADDICT!
Foundation or concealer? Uhmm.. None :D Idc, I don't use either everyday.
Neutral or colored eye shadow? Coloured, more fun ;)
Pressed or loose eye shadows? Pressed are easier to handle.
Brushes or sponges? Brushes.

Nails
OPI or China Glaze? Haven't tried any of 'em.
Long or short? Long.
Acrylic or natural? 100% neutral, in Denmark acrylic is very expensive and my natural nails are strong and pretty.
Brights or darks? BRIGHTS!
Flower or no flower? Uhmm.. All kinds of different patterns really :D

Body
Perfume or body splash? Perfume! One day I'll show you my perfume collection ;)
Lotion or body butter? Lotion for body, body butter for feet :D
Body wash or soap? Whatever I'm in the mood for ;)
Lush or other bath company? We don't have Lush in Denmark, sooo I don't know.

Fashion
Jeans or sweatpants? Jeans.
Long sleeve or short? Long, but I always roll them up to the elbow :)
Dresses or skirts? Both.
Stripes or plaid? Plaid!
Flip flops or sandals? Sandals.
Scarves or hats? Scarves, but I don't normally wear that.
Studs or dangly earrings? Uuuuuuhhh... Both, as well :) I have no preference.
Necklaces or bracelets? Both, no preference either xD
Heels or flats? Flats usually, only becase my feet hurt so much when I wear heels xD
Cowboy boots or riding boots? None xD
Jacket or hoodie? Oh.. I don't know!
Forever21 or Charlotte Russe? Have never been to any of those places.
Abercrombie or Hollister? Don't know what it is :s
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? Still don't know what it is :S

Hair
Curly or straight? Curly is prettier, straight is easier ;)
Bun or ponytail? Ponytail.
Bobby pins or butterfly clips? *googles butterfly clips*... Defiantly bobby pins!
Hair spray or gel? Hair spray, only on special occasions though.
Long or short? Depends.
Light or dark? RED :D (Naturally blonde)
Up or down? Down.

Random
Rain or shine? BOTH :D
Summer or winter? BOTH :D
Fall or spring? Fall, but spring is just as good!
Chocolate or vanilla? BOTH :D
East coast or west coast? WEST COAST!

- Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment